Meet Lead Criminal Defense Attorney Nicole Churchill, Esquire
I became an attorney because
I was raised to help others. Both of my parents, though not attorneys, instilled in me a sense of social responsibility. When I was in law school, I was shocked at how the law has evolved to match the needs of society.
Whether it be a criminal charge or a bankruptcy filing, people deserve an attorney who is there for them. Not occasionally, not just on the day of court, but everyday from the first to the last. I am that attorney.
Areas of Practice
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, Concentration in Criminal and Civil Litigation
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District, Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Stonewall of Columbus