Kourtney P. Brueckner
Attorney Kourtney P. Brueckner chose to focus on family law to be a zealous advocate for her clients during some of most trying and difficult times of their lives.
In family law matters various complicated and stressful issues inevitably arise. Whether you are going through a divorce, dissolution, child custody proceedings or other matter, Attorney Brueckner is prepared to guide you through those complications. Through her personalized and holistic approach to the practice of law, Attorney Brueckner strives to give every client a peace of mind and plan for the future with regard to their legal services.
Contact her today to schedule an appointment and take the first step toward your peace of mind.
Areas of Practice
- State of Ohio
- S. District Court, Southern District, Ohio
- Ohio Northern University, Juris Doctorate
- University of Cincinnati, B.A. Political Science
- University of Cincinnati, B.A. International Affairs
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Community Volunteer Work
- Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence, Board Vice President, Development Committee Chair
- Girls on the Run Volunteer
- Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Community Service Committee