Divorce and Custody Attorney Janice Flowers
Meet Senior Counsel Janice Flowers, Esquire
I became an attorney because
I wanted a career that would provide me with flexibility and longevity. I started my professional career in the financial services industry, however a series of events brought me to a crossroads. I chose law nearly 20 years ago and what a journey! Although I had a strong financial background, I had an interest in family law, which led to a clerkship with the Franklin County Domestic and Juvenile Court. After that summer, I knew my focus would be Domestic Relations Law.
The practice of law can be very demanding, but it definitely has its perks. My law degree provides me with an unparalleled level of flexibility and I can honestly say I am very satisfied with my career choice. My goal is to provide my clients with sound legal advice so that they are in the best position to make decisions during a very difficult time.
Areas of Practice
- Capital University Law School Juris Doctorate, 2001
- Capital University School of Business, Masters of Business Administration, 2000
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District, Ohio
- United States Supreme Court
- Columbus Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association
- COAJL (Central Ohio Association of Juvenile Lawyers)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.